Surface Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No news have been lately posted... could that mean... I hope no!

+3
LagMaster
Izual
Harald
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No news have been lately posted... could that mean... I hope no! - Page 2 Empty Re: No news have been lately posted... could that mean... I hope no!

Post  Izual Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 am

Well, we slowed down a bit, to be honest. End of vacations, that stuff... :neutral:
Izual
Izual
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

No news have been lately posted... could that mean... I hope no! - Page 2 Empty Re: No news have been lately posted... could that mean... I hope no!

Post  Amarok Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 am

For who was on vacations... erf :tongue:
Looks like I could be back again in SD code during October !
But dev jobs still very versatile as always, so hard to keep a constant place for SD one.
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarok Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 am

Keep Hope !

Well IRL life keep us very busy. October was not calm as I thinked. Probably more time once the End of World passed. Jobs that I do will be benefic for the code, it is not totaly-waste-time for SD in that way... :rolleyes:

See you in 2013 ! :cool:
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Izual Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:39 pm

We're still lurking around, yeah :tongue:
Izual
Izual
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Harald Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Patience... Patience... I have no patience. :(
Harald
Harald
Caveling
Caveling

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarok Sun May 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Mother's virtue, Harald! :tongue:
It may come sooner than we mean actualy...
The code basement is close to be done, then we will have to discuss about the progress level we can open beta SD.
I dont want give you any date, but I really have good hope to see a major brick coming.
:cool:
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  LagMaster Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:13 am

Is not that i do not trust that you are working your assess of, but the fact that you do not say a lot on the forum makes me worry that the game is dead, can i have an unconfirmation of that fact?
LagMaster
LagMaster
Caveling
Caveling

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarok Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:06 am

SD still alive!
:wink: 
Spoiler:
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Izual Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:19 am

For a few months now, both Amarok and I are having a brand new professional life, which disables our ability to work on the game. We plan to start working on the game again during the first months of 2014.
Izual
Izual
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2