Surface Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die

+6
Amarok
Shangalar
Warder
Harald
Rosmy Sundr
Izual
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die - Page 2 Empty Re: Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die

Post  Izual Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey Jovanka, how are you? :smile: The next piece of news won't be that the game is in beta, unfortunately, so don't have too much hope, I don't want to tease you all for nothing... :tongue:

I'm not too happy with that map, but I'm really pleased with the church I made for Ashtown, which is even cross-shaped!
Anyway, well, what's the problem with the fridge, are there no fridges in your country's churches? :p Alright, I admit, it's totally out of place, but it kinda fits the Wasteland, right? There are also things in that church that shouldn't be there (wheels, for example), which indicates that it was used after the war as a shelter for survivors... Hence the fridge!
Izual
Izual
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die - Page 2 Empty Re: Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die

Post  LagMaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm

so when can we try the game?
LagMaster
LagMaster
Caveling
Caveling

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganado Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Looks nice, glad to see this isn't dead.

Last edited by Ganado on Sun May 24, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganado
Ganado
Caveling
Caveling

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarok Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi like the idea... ressurect in a church :mrgreen:

LagMaster wrote:so when can we try the game?
Hey this is not the subject here ! :cool:
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mistake Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Izual wrote:After quite a lot of time...

I finally took some time to do this. It was quite low-priority, to be honest, even for me - dialogs require much more attention. But we need this map to be able to do some testing, and thus I decided to map it. It's a kind of abandoned church, in the middle of the desert, near a highway. Not a very exciting map, indeed, but at least that does the job.

Community's choice #1 : A nice place to die - Page 2 130106165207

In the future I want to make a lot more of these respawn maps so that when you die you don't always get teleported to the same place.

Also, we should have some fancy news soon :tongue:
Gas station
Mistake
Mistake
Freshly arrived survivor. Be kind!
Freshly arrived survivor. Be kind!

Back to top Go down

Post  LagMaster Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Niiiceee
LagMaster
LagMaster
Caveling
Caveling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum