Surface Dwellers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghoul?

3 posters

Go down

Ghoul? Empty Ghoul?

Post  Kroktil Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 am

How about, like in the french PHP game "Hordes", making one survivor bitten by a zombie the low chance possibility to become secretly a "ghoul", who needs to eat human flesh once a day to continue to live? It may be fun to create a paranoid ambiance after a few days.

I don't think this suggestion fits the way you see your game, but why not after all :P
Kroktil
Kroktil
Dialog writer
Dialog writer

Back to top Go down

Ghoul? Empty Re: Ghoul?

Post  Izual Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey Krok - welcome! :smile:

The problem with this suggestion is that you should'nt have to fear your teammates. This is actually the point of the game! :p So, it won't happen that you become "secretly" a ghoul.

However... It could be fun if, instead of dying, you had a very small chance (let's say it would happen once per area lifetime) to become a ghoul - having ghoul skin and no possibility to weild weapons. Right now, it's quite complicated and also needs a lot of polishing. It's also not high priority during Alpha Stage. But if this suggestion strikes back during OBT, then we shall consider it very seriously :glasses:

(Also, it's quite early for the suggestions, isn't it :mrgreen:)
Izual
Izual
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarok Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 am

Hello Kroktil :wink:
Izual wrote:(Also, it's quite early for the suggestions, isn't it :mrgreen:)
For this Alpha Stage, it is. No doubt.

But dont fear to share your suggestions for this reason ! The furthest I have to see, the better it is for me.
Even if we have our Road-map for our 1st version, we will think about extern idea on the long run. Some suggestions could push me to think the code on a larger way and to let some "doors open". :wink:
Amarok
Amarok
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum